NOTICE: This is an archived forum maintained only for search purposes.

Member services are being moved and revamped at www.iwarrior.net.

Thank you for your interest and participation.

Unread post August 3rd, 2013, 8:15 am
Weston White Lead Researcher

Lead Researcher

After have worked full-ahead over the last two-months I have finally completed a massive undertaking that I’ve wanted to accomplish for at least the last couple of years. Basically, I compiled much researching along with articles I have written over the course of the last many years; revising, expanding, and cleaning them up as I went. The final result is the preliminary edition of what I have entitled: “A Discourse on the Crux of the Federal Taxation of Individuals”. I plan on actually completing an official “first edition” 2-4 years from now (which is just a best guess for now), until then I will, from time-to-time, just be doing revision updates to this prelim.

As the title suggests, its premise intimates that taxation—indirectly—upon human capital is equally immoral as it is both unwarranted and uncivilized and should be ceased at once.

Please, enjoy a reading (or even two or three), hopefully discovering your own motivational pathway in the process; and as always help make this information go viral. Thank you.

Discourse_on_the_CFT_of_Individuals_Prelim.PDF
A Discourse on the Crux of the Federal Taxation of Individuals
(771.8 KiB) Downloaded 5403 times

Unread post August 3rd, 2013, 4:08 pm
johnny Novice

Novice

Oh wow - 76 pages. Kudos to you on that, Weston. I have only read through the first few pages so far - very nice. I'm wondering if any of your own personal journey is included. That would be most interesting.

Unread post August 3rd, 2013, 8:23 pm

Lead Researcher

Thank you. I suppose that you could say that is the case, so far as it indirectly expresses my own journey in all of this; that is concerning the experiences which have led me to further and continuing discovery, and the like. Although I truly wanted to maintain impartiality throughout as much as possible, while also excluding the weakest form of arguing a point—emotional appeal—even though myself being a huge fan of adjectives (heh).

Unread post September 8th, 2013, 4:13 pm

Lead Researcher

Revision two is now posted, updated with one more page of information and a few small alterations. Mostly, this update was to include additional information on the taxing of personal realty.

A short note:

If I could simplify the directed points deserving of acknowledgement in your meaningful reading this work, those points would emphasize the following:

1. Regardless of one’s own point of view, all such a means of individual income taxation surpasses the constitutional stipulations for the collecting of revenue as authorized under our U.S. Constitution—i.e. (1) to pay governmental debt acquired in the course of either: (2) providing for the common defense of the United States or (3) providing for the general welfare of the United States.

2. The current perception being held by the status quo on the issue of individual income taxation is both unnecessary and incorrect—i.e., the federal government will still retain the ability to generate revenue for funding its constitutionally prescribed duties and moreover the individual income tax will still retain its intended breadth of functionality.

3. Even if individual income taxation is to be realized as wholly legitimate, its present application and form is still unconstitutional, being a non-apportioned direct tax, never intended within the authority of our U.S. Constitution, the Sixteenth Amendment notwithstanding; for since its inception in 1913 it it has come to condition itself as a perpetual tax, waged directly upon the individual without any consideration to the fiscal responsibility of our elected Legislature or to the demands realized by emergent circumstances.

4. Our present monetary system that enables credit-debt corporativism is both a blatant fraud and “hidden” method of kleptocratic taxation.

5. This underlying question posed as a compound syllogism—the bedrock of logical rhetoric and debate:

(a). Every tax laid and collected upon either individuals or an individual’s capital, principal, or property is direct; all workers are individuals whom contractually labor in order to provide their own competence or subsistence; all workers exert themselves under labor for the receipt of capital, or principal, or property as their recompense; therefore, the taxing of workers or their recompense is direct.

(b). Every tax laid and collected upon an individual’s gain or profit is indirect; some workers apply their acquired capital, or principal, or property to realize an increase in financial wealth, or gains or profits; some workers contractually receive increased wealth, or gains or profits in addition to their recompense for laboring; thereby, the taxing of all wealth above recompense, including gains or profits is indirect.

Unread post September 21st, 2013, 5:33 am

Lead Researcher

Revision three is now posted. This includes an initial bibliography, the legal quick reference is now hyperlinked, and an anchored table of contents.

Unread post December 2nd, 2013, 7:49 pm

Lead Researcher

Revision 5 is now posted, mostly updated to include new material throughout Chapter V. (Revision 4 had small updates within several different chapters.)

Unread post December 7th, 2013, 12:54 am

Lead Researcher

Well surprise, the last update ended up segueing into another small update (still listed as the fifth revision), largely in section 1.11, along with a new section taking place of the prior section 3.6, included 27 CFR outline along with the 26 CFR one, more tidying up, additional cases addressing statutory legalese, due process, and the like.

Discourse on the Crux of the Federal Taxation of Individuals

Unread post March 27th, 2014, 10:50 am

Lead Researcher

Rev. 6 is now available, 20-pages of new content and source references (too much great material to mention):

Discourse on the Crux of the Federal Taxation of Individuals

Return to Announcements