NOTICE: This is an archived forum maintained only for search purposes.

Member services are being moved and revamped at www.iwarrior.net.

Thank you for your interest and participation.

Designated area for discussions pertaining to the New World Order (NWO), cabalistic secret societies, global one-world-governing aristocrats, eugenicists, plutocrats, technocrats, and the like.

Unread post January 22nd, 2013, 12:50 am
Weston White Lead Researcher

Lead Researcher

Humans are plague on Earth – Attenborough

By Louise Gray, Environment Correspondent | 12:01AM GMT 22 Jan 2013
Humans are a plague on the Earth that need to be controlled by limiting population growth, according to Sir David Attenborough.

The television presenter said that humans are threatening their own existence and that of other species by using up the world’s resources.

He said the only way to save the planet from famine and species extinction is to limit human population growth.

“We are a plague on the Earth. It’s coming home to roost over the next 50 years or so. It’s not just climate change; it’s sheer space, places to grow food for this enormous horde. Either we limit our population growth or the natural world will do it for us, and the natural world is doing it for us right now,” he told the Radio Times.

Sir David, who is a patron of the Optimum Population Trust, has spoken out before about the “frightening explosion in human numbers” and the need for investment in sex education and other voluntary means of limiting population in developing countries.

“We keep putting on programmes about famine in Ethiopia; that’s what’s happening. Too many people there. They can’t support themselves — and it’s not an inhuman thing to say. It’s the case. Until humanity manages to sort itself out and get a coordinated view about the planet it’s going to get worse and worse.”

Sir David, whose landmark series are repeated from Monday on BBC2, starting with Life on Earth, has also spoken out about the change in wildlife documentaries during his lifetime.

The 86-year-old said commentary from presenters like himself are becoming less necessary as camera work is able to tell a story.

“I’m not sure there’s any need for a new Attenborough,” he said. “The more you go on, the less you need people standing between you and the animal and the camera waving their arms about.

“It’s much cheaper to get someone in front of a camera describing animal behaviour than actually showing you [the behaviour]. That takes a much longer time. But the kind of carefully tailored programmes in which you really work at the commentary, you really match pictures to words, is a bit out of fashion now … regarded as old hat.

Sir David Attenborough backs campaign to limit human population

8:25AM BST 14 Apr 2009
Sir David Attenborough has said that a "frightening explosion in human numbers" was behind every threat to wildlife across the world.

The veteran broadcaster made his comments as he became patron of a group seeking to cut the growth in human population.

The Optimum Population Trust (OPT) believes Earth may not be able to support more than half its present numbers before the end of the century.

In a statement released on the organisation's website, Sir David, 82, said: "I've seen wildlife under mounting human pressure all over the world and it's not just from human economy or technology - behind every threat is the frightening explosion in human numbers.

"I've never seen a problem that wouldn't be easier to solve with fewer people, or harder, and ultimately impossible, with more.

"That's why I support the OPT, and I wish the environmental NGOs would follow their lead, and spell out this central problem loud and clear."

The trust, which was founded in 1991, wants the UK population to decrease by not less than 0.25% a year and has launched a "Stop at Two" pledge to encourage couples to voluntarily limit the size of their families.

World population is projected to rise from 6.8 billion today to 9.1 billion in 2050, it says.

OPT chairman Roger Martin said he was "delighted" to welcome Sir David as patron and added: "All serious environmentalists know perfectly well that population growth, exploding in the 20th century, has been a key driver of every environmental problem.

In January, Sir David revealed he received hate mail from viewers for not crediting God in his nature programmes.

His latest documentary on Charles Darwin and natural selection marked two centuries since Darwin's birth and 150 years since the groundbreaking On the Origin of Species was published

Sir David Attenborough: I want to come back as 'animal with wild sex life'

By Alastair Jamieson | 8:02AM BST 04 Jun 2009
Sir David Attenborough, the distinguished wildlife broadcaster, has admitted he would like to be reincarnated as an animal with an 'extravagant' sex life.

The 82-year-old disclosed in a radio programme that he wished he could come back as a creature that mates in an unusual way.

Sir David made the admission during a show to be broadcast on BBC Radio 4 Friday night, according to a report in The Sun.

He said: “People often say, 'What would you like to be if you came back to Earth as an animal?' Well the answer I give depends on the company I'm with. If it's a bit racy, I daresay my mind would wander over a range of animals remarkable for the extravagance of their reproductive techniques.”

He added that he would often tone down his answer. "In more sober company, I normally find a safer answer. A sloth, I say. It spends most of its time hanging upside from a branch in a tropical rainforest, dozing."

His comments are made in the first of a series of short radio shows called Life Stories, in which he talks about different subjects close to his heart.

He also talks about his first ever pet, a salamander, and his favourite animal - the bird of paradise.

The wildlife expert, whose wife died ten years ago, has completed his Life On... television series but says he will not retire until "I'm in a bathchair".

Sir David is preparing to visit the Arctic and Antarctic to film The Frozen Planet for the BBC.

The Life Stories programme will be broadcast on BBC Radio Four at 8.50pm on Friday 5 June and repeated at 8.50am on Sunday 7 June.

SOURCE : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/9815862/Humans-are-plague-on-Earth-Attenborough.html

Weston White Lead Researcher

Lead Researcher

In my response to the nonsense from above and the many comments supportive to it:

I am sorry to say but, you are completely misguided and mislead.

You willingly yield yourself as but a lamb being lead to slaughter by a wolf in sheep's clothing.

There is only "population overgrowth" within the over-compacted cities that governments hold a desire to constrain us all within, so as to keep us wholly subjugated unto their agendas, so as to then treat us as if were are expendable as mere "parasites". (For evidence of this simply get on Google Earth 3D and fly around wherever you live, you will notice most of the land is unpopulated and undeveloped; or simply look out the window of your airplane, or of your vehicle while traveling from one city to another.)

Just like the only thing true about "climate change" is the four annually changing seasons, just as there have always been. Earth and Space are naturally mechanical, cycling continents to varying degrees around the Sun (and altering magnetic pulls), every so many years; this affects the regional weather between too hot and too cold in perfect unity, impacting the severity of weather fronts, and occurrences of rain and water evaporation. The only real issue with industrialization is smog pollution, contamination of both our public water supplies and oceans, and the genetic modification of agriculture and wild game.

At best, these Bill Gates, Al-Gore and Bloods, climate-carbon-tax schemers are pseudo-science posers. They should not be lent any credence, whatsoever, simply because they have made vast wealth from their incestuous lying and disinformation; rather they should be cast out into exile and their assets seized--and ridiculed whenever they are seen in public.

These people are pagans and are wanting, as by great desires, to indoctrinate you into their non-religion, so as to corrupt you to their whims and fancies of perversion over humanity. Before you know it, you will literally be drinking their form of “kool-aid”, I would say within 30-years.

Wake yourself up and acknowledge that you possess a meaningful life; realize that your life has purpose and value. Do not ever permit them the opportunity to usurp your birthright from you, never under any circumstances, or for any purpose, nor as a means to any end.

Use Google Earth and you'll soon see SEVENTY PER CENT of the planet is salty ocean, and of the remaining 30% at least 1/3 is desert and mountains, completely unsuitable for sustaining large human populations.

Wow that is just completely convoluted. The total land-mass of Earth is 57,505,693.767 sq mi. For example, the entire population of America could very comfortably fit within the state of Texas alone (in fact the entire world population could reside within an area the size of Texas, with each individual being allotted 1,000 sq ft. for themselves).

Moreover, people can live comfortably in the desert, just as they can live in rainforests, both on and above the high seas (in boats, ships, wooden huts), etc.; people do so in various parts of the world, even today.

Additionally, living in the country is highly rewarding, just as is fishing or hunting for your own families dinner, growing your own fruits and vegetables in your backyard garden, caring for your own livestock, or possessing your own firearms to defend your family and property from criminals--and not having to wait for 6-minutes in utter fear and mercy (or longer) for the police to finally show up (which is the average response time of law enforcement for city residents).

See more at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZVOU5bfHrM

Not only that, if was easy to get along, all on your own, miles away from the nearest supermarket or the nearest road, disenchanted people would be forsaking the cities in their droves.

Believe me, if they were at all cognizant of this surroundings they would be demanding such.

Return to For Power & Profit